Will Harvard accept GMAT or GRE for MBA?

   2 years ago

Shah J Zeb MBA, MSc, What is the real value of an Ivy League education. Ask Shah about his MBA experience from Cornell University.
Answered 2 years ago

12% of the Harvard Business School Class of 2019 submitted GRE scores as part of their application; the remaining 88% submitted GMAT scores. Choose the one(GMAT/GRE) that allows you to best show your strengths, then move on to other parts of your application.

Nimesh Hasji, Looking to get admission in UCLA? Let's make this happen
Answered 2 years ago

When submitting your application, both the GRE/GMAT will suffice.