My high school has just finished and I want to apply to UC San Diego. However, I am not sure what major I want to take. Can I enroll without taking a major?

   a year ago

VuNova, Connecting you with right people
Answered a year ago

If you apply as a freshman, then you have to option of getting enrolled as ‘undeclared’. This option is not available for the transfer students. You can always get in touch with our academic counselor who will help you chose a major according to your interests